The PDF file should not exceed a maximum size of 100 MB, and should not contain more than 2,000 pages.
Please note the following points:
- Use the web-optimized standard PDF/A-1b in compatibility with Adobe Acrobat 4.0.
- All pages must have the same size.
- Fonts used must be embedded in the PDF file.
- Please do not use complex vector graphics in your document (if in doubt replace this by pixel graphics)!
- Save your document as a single-page document and reduce multiple levels to only one visible layer and the resolution to 260 dpi (maximum 300 dpi).
- In rare cases dotted lines are not displayed correctly. After converting the PDF file, please check the display of such lines with the preview function.
Have more questions? Submit a request